Friday, April 30, 2010

Seattle Tidbits (Discounts & Things to Do!)

Stealing the idea from a couple of friends in California (thanks Cory and Farah!), B and I have decided to start doing monthly "dates" where he chooses the activity one month (or every other week, we're not sure yet) and then I pick the next month (Trapeze Lessons Anyone?!). I was inspired (or reminded of C&F's idea) by last night's date night at Cactus in Madison Park.

Here are a few sites I LOVE that give me ideas for new things to try, eat, do, hear, you name it!

Daily Candy - Seattle

Groupon - Seattle - Coupon meets the masses!
  • My first Groupon purchase was for a 12-pack (or three, 4-packs) of cupcakes from this awesome cupcakery called Cupcake Royale in the neighborhood of Capitol Hill. My first 4-pack included Red Velvet (OMG), Lemon Drop, Carrot Cake and the Triple Threat (chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!).
  • I'm sad that I missed out on the two-hour TRAPEZE LESSONS deal!

Living Social - Seattle - awesome deals on all things Seattle!

Seattle Magazine

365inSeattle

Urban Spoils - This newer website combines a bunch of one-day deals into one neat, little package.

No comments:

Post a Comment